Tuesday, August 30, 2011

CHINA - HERE WE COME

Welcome everyone, hope you enjoyed your weekend.





CHINA TODAY


Peter flies out today for a very busy excursion in China. I am sure it will be a rewarding trip with the signing of the WINE DEAL which we wish him every success with.
He will be able to celebrate with the rest of the crew that are also going to China so all in all the best time will be had.

TENNIS REUNION
Peter had a great day, firstly hosting the Race Day for 20 odd past Tennis Club Members and some friends, and then as they say "What happens in Perth - stays in Perth".
Obviously some of the morning heads weren't functioning properly as a few items were left in the Hotel rooms, funny how it seems to happen when the woman isn't there!!!!!

RACING
Dion has been spending a busy time at the Farm with Pre-Training so it won't be long before we see some action happening.

AMELIA PARK
I have to share my mornings with you and tell you that as well as living at this beautiful place, I enjoy the mornings the most where I sit on my veranda and watch the horses coming back from the track where they are let out into the Front Paddocks to let off steam. Their antics and running are just the best to watch, its a great start to the day.


Well I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will report to you next week.


regards

Shelley








No comments: